All Day MMA : Fan Forum 4 Free Thinking!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Georges Saint Pierre Quit UFC For Role in Captain America Movie + Chuck Liddell's UFC COMEBACK?!
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm by InTheWeedz Ghost

» Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm by pulversilva101

» I'm back baby
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 am by MetalMMa

» Georges Saint Pierre's isses + Woman he impregnated
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:41 pm by ConditKiLLa

» Nick Diaz declines ANOTHER Fight in The UFC
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:12 pm by ConditKiLLa

» 10 Simple Halloween Life Hacks For Kids & Adults (Video)
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm by ConditKiLLa

» 10 Simple Halloween Life Hacks For Kids & Adults (Video)
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm by ConditKiLLa

» (49-46) Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson (right?)
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 pm by InTheWeedz Ghost

» Ronda Rousey's Cable Workout? Is it weird, cool, what do you think about it?
MMA/UFC decline? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm by GrownAssNigger

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

MMA/UFC decline?

+3
GrownAssNigger
Admin
Johnycash
7 posters

Go down

MMA/UFC decline? Empty MMA/UFC decline?

Post by Johnycash Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Is MMA and the UFC on a decline? UFC 148 was the biggest and most anticipated UFC event in history. Yet, it was not able to pull Brock Lesnar's UFC 100 numbers. "Strange". Also, most of the of UFC's top stars are in their mid to late 30's. Now, I know your going to say what about Jon jones? It's one guy. Do you think he will be able to carry the sport on his own and will the UFC or MMA be able to produce new stars like "GSP" and Anderson Silva in the future? It's a question Dana White would hate but, a fare one. Have faith in MMA and pray for the UFC not to mess it up.

Johnycash

http://m.youtube.com/user/unclebuck39

Back to top Go down

MMA/UFC decline? Empty Re: MMA/UFC decline?

Post by Admin Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:49 am

great, on topic post.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alldaymma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GrownAssNigger Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:01 am

Johnycash wrote:Is MMA and the UFC on a decline? UFC 148 was the biggest and most anticipated UFC event in history. Yet, it was not able to pull Brock Lesnar's UFC 100 numbers. "Strange". Also, most of the of UFC's top stars are in their mid to late 30's. Now, I know your going to say what about Jon jones? It's one guy. Do you think he will be able to carry the sport on his own and will the UFC or MMA be able to produce new stars like "GSP" and Anderson Silva in the future? It's a question Dana White would hate but, a fare one. Have faith in MMA and pray for the UFC not to mess it up.

Dana White isn't real.
GrownAssNigger
GrownAssNigger
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnycash Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 am

Dana white is real and his a scum bag. But, I wasn't talking a bout Dana White.

Johnycash

http://m.youtube.com/user/unclebuck39

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravishing Rick Ryan Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:19 am

The UFC has been uninteresting and flat as of late. I wouldn't say that tbey are in decline but they are in a lull right now. They definitely need to find some more marketable stars. Only time will tell.

Ravishing Rick Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pride Never Die Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Biggest mma event ever happened in 2002...

Pride Never Die

Back to top Go down

Post by InTheWeedz Ghost Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:48 pm

Pride Never Die wrote:Biggest mma event ever happened in 2002...

what event was det was?
InTheWeedz Ghost
InTheWeedz Ghost
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Faithums Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:47 am

MMA sucks now, and it isnt cause of MMA entirely its mainly due to UFC. All these shitty-decent cards, the free ones look better than the ppv's, the fact that the fighters are pussies; they never call out anybody less its real hate or super-faked (GSP/Matt Hughes). Like their scared to face the best. Condit and Barao both Champs but are pussies for choosing to not defend it. The actual fights we wanna see aint happening (Jones/Silva, Diaz/Silva, Jones/JDS, GSP/Silva). Its like theres no point in even liking this shit no more. Shit went downhill at UFC 143 where we saw actual fighting die. We saw point fighting, not in the form of GSP lay n pray, but this bogus, pussy ass oh "Im gonna hit u a bunch of time more than you hit me but ill use leg kicks that have no effect to make it look like im beast" And ever since then i mean, cmon Guida/Maynard?

Last thing ima say after this long paragraph: Fuck Dana White, Fuck Carlos Condit, Fuck GSP, Fuck Forrest Griffin (you know you robbed tito boy), Fuck the Fertitas, Fuck Jon Anik, Fuck Mike Goldberg, Fuck Joe Rogan (commentary slippin up), Fuck that black dude before every weigh ins (Harrassed mayhem before his damn fight ffs) Fuck Alistair Overoids, Fuck Brock Lesnar, Fuck Dana again for hating on Shogun, Fuck Anderson Silva for only fighting handpicked ppl, Fuck GSP for being a dick rider, Fuck Jon Fitch for just existing, and I wanna fuck Britney and Ariyanni while Chandella stays well away from me. Im black btw ask ITW. Nigga.
Faithums
Faithums
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:27 am

Faithums wrote:MMA sucks now, and it isnt cause of MMA entirely its mainly due to UFC. All these shitty-decent cards, the free ones look better than the ppv's, the fact that the fighters are pussies; they never call out anybody less its real hate or super-faked (GSP/Matt Hughes). Like their scared to face the best. Condit and Barao both Champs but are pussies for choosing to not defend it. The actual fights we wanna see aint happening (Jones/Silva, Diaz/Silva, Jones/JDS, GSP/Silva). Its like theres no point in even liking this shit no more. Shit went downhill at UFC 143 where we saw actual fighting die. We saw point fighting, not in the form of GSP lay n pray, but this bogus, pussy ass oh "Im gonna hit u a bunch of time more than you hit me but ill use leg kicks that have no effect to make it look like im beast" And ever since then i mean, cmon Guida/Maynard?

Last thing ima say after this long paragraph: Fuck Dana White, Fuck Carlos Condit, Fuck GSP, Fuck Forrest Griffin (you know you robbed tito boy), Fuck the Fertitas, Fuck Jon Anik, Fuck Mike Goldberg, Fuck Joe Rogan (commentary slippin up), Fuck that black dude before every weigh ins (Harrassed mayhem before his damn fight ffs) Fuck Alistair Overoids, Fuck Brock Lesnar, Fuck Dana again for hating on Shogun, Fuck Anderson Silva for only fighting handpicked ppl, Fuck GSP for being a dick rider, Fuck Jon Fitch for just existing, and I wanna fuck Britney and Ariyanni while Chandella stays well away from me. Im black btw ask ITW. Nigga.

Meet Our NEWEST MOD / ADMIN. . . . Mr. i..
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://alldaymma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InTheWeedz Ghost Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:30 am

Faithums wrote:MMA sucks now, and it isnt cause of MMA entirely its mainly due to UFC. All these shitty-decent cards, the free ones look better than the ppv's, the fact that the fighters are pussies; they never call out anybody less its real hate or super-faked (GSP/Matt Hughes). Like their scared to face the best. Condit and Barao both Champs but are pussies for choosing to not defend it. The actual fights we wanna see aint happening (Jones/Silva, Diaz/Silva, Jones/JDS, GSP/Silva). Its like theres no point in even liking this shit no more. Shit went downhill at UFC 143 where we saw actual fighting die. We saw point fighting, not in the form of GSP lay n pray, but this bogus, pussy ass oh "Im gonna hit u a bunch of time more than you hit me but ill use leg kicks that have no effect to make it look like im beast" And ever since then i mean, cmon Guida/Maynard?

bwahahahaha. I approve of this Public Service Announcement. . .
InTheWeedz Ghost
InTheWeedz Ghost
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum