Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Calendar Calendar


Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by kingofdaheavyweights on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Fuck_y10

All other highlights are fine just made a Anderson Silva one. UFC won't allow Nick Diaz Highlights/Tributes any more from me and mostly everyone. Your thoughts? Do you think UFC is pushing for favoritism when it comes to highlights and praising fighters?

kingofdaheavyweights
kingofdaheavyweights

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-09-25
Location : Cali

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Re: Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by andyotaylor on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:05 pm

kingofdaheavyweights wrote:Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Fuck_y10

All other highlights are fine just made a Anderson Silva one. UFC won't allow Nick Diaz Highlights/Tributes any more from me and mostly everyone. Your thoughts? Do you think UFC is pushing for favoritism when it comes to highlights and praising fighters?


Isn't that the second time they've taken a nick diaz highlight of yours down? I think when you get a strike or two ufc watch everything you upload like a hawk. And if you don't upload many videos, it doesn't get found by them. But regulars like us, the shit gets taken down in hours!
Also i think the highlights of more obscure fighters in the ufc don't get taken down either, just the big guns! It's boat dat buuullshit.
andyotaylor
andyotaylor

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-27
Location : Scotland

https://www.youtube.com/user/andyotaylor

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Re: Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by InTheWeedz Ghost on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:04 pm

andyotaylor wrote:
kingofdaheavyweights wrote:Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Fuck_y10

All other highlights are fine just made a Anderson Silva one. UFC won't allow Nick Diaz Highlights/Tributes any more from me and mostly everyone. Your thoughts? Do you think UFC is pushing for favoritism when it comes to highlights and praising fighters?


Isn't that the second time they've taken a nick diaz highlight of yours down? I think when you get a strike or two ufc watch everything you upload like a hawk. And if you don't upload many videos, it doesn't get found by them. But regulars like us, the shit gets taken down in hours!
Also i think the highlights of more obscure fighters in the ufc don't get taken down either, just the big guns! It's boat dat buuullshit.

Thatssome bullshit. . just how they killed me. . . Rest In peace me. . . I no longer exist. .
InTheWeedz Ghost
InTheWeedz Ghost
Amateur
Amateur

Posts : 19
Join date : 2012-09-30

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Re: Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by ConditKiLLa on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 am

InTheWeedz Is Still Alive?! Who is this BeerDrankShawty?! Fuck Yeah!
ConditKiLLa
ConditKiLLa
Under Carder
Under Carder

Posts : 30
Join date : 2012-09-25

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Re: Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by andyotaylor on Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:21 pm

InTheWeedz Ghost wrote:
andyotaylor wrote:
kingofdaheavyweights wrote:Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Fuck_y10

All other highlights are fine just made a Anderson Silva one. UFC won't allow Nick Diaz Highlights/Tributes any more from me and mostly everyone. Your thoughts? Do you think UFC is pushing for favoritism when it comes to highlights and praising fighters?


Isn't that the second time they've taken a nick diaz highlight of yours down? I think when you get a strike or two ufc watch everything you upload like a hawk. And if you don't upload many videos, it doesn't get found by them. But regulars like us, the shit gets taken down in hours!
Also i think the highlights of more obscure fighters in the ufc don't get taken down either, just the big guns! It's boat dat buuullshit.

Thatssome bullshit. . just how they killed me. . . Rest In peace me. . . I no longer exist. .

You got reincarnated though! Might have to do the same one day. Sad
andyotaylor
andyotaylor

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-09-27
Location : Scotland

https://www.youtube.com/user/andyotaylor

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Some BULLSHIT!!!

Post by pulversilva101 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm

3]]YouTube[/b] features highlight reels of just about everyone that's ever been a top 10 contender, why should Nick Diaz be any exception? Ive seen his activity on YouTube, and he seems to enjoy fan-based videos. Doesn't make sense...


Last edited by pulversilva101 on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)

pulversilva101

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-12-18
Age : 34
Location : Pittsburgh, PA

https://www.youtube.com/pulversilva101

Back to top Go down

Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights Empty Re: Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum