All Day MMA : Fan Forum 4 Free Thinking!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Georges Saint Pierre Quit UFC For Role in Captain America Movie + Chuck Liddell's UFC COMEBACK?!
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:37 pm by InTheWeedz Ghost

» Youtube not allowing nick diaz highlights
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:37 pm by pulversilva101

» I'm back baby
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 am by MetalMMa

» Georges Saint Pierre's isses + Woman he impregnated
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:41 pm by ConditKiLLa

» Nick Diaz declines ANOTHER Fight in The UFC
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:12 pm by ConditKiLLa

» 10 Simple Halloween Life Hacks For Kids & Adults (Video)
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm by ConditKiLLa

» 10 Simple Halloween Life Hacks For Kids & Adults (Video)
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 8:54 pm by ConditKiLLa

» (49-46) Jon Jones vs Alexander Gustafsson (right?)
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:01 pm by InTheWeedz Ghost

» Ronda Rousey's Cable Workout? Is it weird, cool, what do you think about it?
Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm by GrownAssNigger

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it

5 posters

Go down

Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it Empty Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it

Post by MetalMMa Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:45 pm

All of these current events that seem to be happening to zuffa and zuffa owned products are NOT spontaneous, these all are premetitated events set in motion by the hirer ups. UFC 151 cancelation was a plan to make sales bigger in canada (mma capital of the world MY ASS) and revamp Jon jones fan base due to recent events. same as the foul play around nick Diaz They pick and chose who they want to be champ and the real fighters who don't play the game are sentenced to death. Anderson silva is a good example he doesn't want to fight Chris weidman because the wrestling would stop him and has a big chance of losing his title so zuffa and the powers at be give him a fight with a fighter on his way out. Alistairovereem is the champ JDS hasn't beat anyone not worthily beyond a out of shape Cain and a lack of cardio shane Carwin (which STILL went to decision) these so called mma fans are ALL spoon fed by Dana white and the zuffa brand as far as fighters product and respect for the other big combat sport. One must always ask themselfs if the lies and disrespect is worth it and when will they be exposed as the don king fucks they truly are.
Ps: nick Diaz won that fight and spell check rapes me sometimes lol Cool

MetalMMa
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it Empty Re: Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it

Post by GrownAssNigger Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:00 pm

MetalMMa wrote:All of these current events that seem to be happening to zuffa and zuffa owned products are NOT spontaneous, these all are premetitated events set in motion by the hirer ups. UFC 151 cancelation was a plan to make sales bigger in canada (mma capital of the world MY ASS) and revamp Jon jones fan base due to recent events. same as the foul play around nick Diaz They pick and chose who they want to be champ and the real fighters who don't play the game are sentenced to death. Anderson silva is a good example he doesn't want to fight Chris weidman because the wrestling would stop him and has a big chance of losing his title so zuffa and the powers at be give him a fight with a fighter on his way out. Alistairovereem is the champ JDS hasn't beat anyone not worthily beyond a out of shape Cain and a lack of cardio shane Carwin (which STILL went to decision) these so called mma fans are ALL spoon fed by Dana white and the zuffa brand as far as fighters product and respect for the other big combat sport. One must always ask themselfs if the lies and disrespect is worth it and when will they be exposed as the don king fucks they truly are.
Ps: nick Diaz won that fight and spell check rapes me sometimes lol Cool

Dina White is my hero!
GrownAssNigger
GrownAssNigger
Amateur
Amateur

Back to top Go down

Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it Empty Re: Dana white and his company control mma and the media surrounding it

Post by Magneto Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:08 am

I don't understand why you cock smokers are so infatuated with MMA. It's cool, but if the shit is broke - watch another promotion. YOU WONT, I AM DANA WHITE FED M MONEYNE

Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by ConditKiLLa Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Magneto wrote:I don't understand why you cock smokers are so infatuated with MMA. It's cool, but if the shit is broke - watch another promotion. YOU WONT, I AM DANA WHITE FED M MONEYNE

Preach that rawness black man!
ConditKiLLa
ConditKiLLa
Under Carder
Under Carder

Back to top Go down

Post by Muaar Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

'alistar overeem is the champ'

.. lol
Muaar
Muaar

https://www.youtube.com/user/muaar?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down